Video Content Editor
Location - Boston based remote team
Jambb is breathing new life into the entertainment industry by seamlessly integrating next-gen blockchain technology into the lives of creators and their audiences. Our fan-focused platform will feature collectible moments, jokes, sets, specials and memorabilia from their favorite stars and performances. Engaged users will have the opportunity to interact directly with their comedy-crush, or the upcoming-superstar they've been collecting before they catch on! If you are excited by the prospect of solving big problems in the entertainment industry for passion-driven creators and comedians with some of the most cutting-edge technology in development today, we’d love to talk to you!
At Jambb, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion on our team, and we are especially looking to grow with under-represented backgrounds in tech.
Jambb is seeking a talented, organized, tactical video content editor who is both creative and technical and can hit tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for standup comedy coupled with an ability to edit existing video content and create original content to be used as intros, teasers, trailers, and promo ads.
You will report directly to our VP of Content and sync efforts with Production, Marketing, and Engineering to ensure that initiatives, deliverables, and timelines around drops, social media, and marketing general promotion are fully aligned.
You’ll love our team if you are:
- Experienced in all aspects of post-production, including the implementation of production workflows, video editing (with occasional audio editing, color treatment, and correction tasks), video formatting and compression, and motion graphics
- Able to implement a system for the organization of current and archival footage
- Able to maintain content management guidelines for titling, file naming, keywords, and tagging.
- Good at editing long-form content into individual NFTs and be responsible for the associated metadata, including clip title, description, duration, and rarity tier, along with preview images for each clip
- Great at facilitating and communicating to multiple stakeholders to ensure all assets for each drop are delivered on time, in the correct format
- Able to prep and upload assets to our watch page and Vimeo channel
- Able to work in concert with our Senior Marketing Manager and Community Manager on video needs related to socials, Discord, and other future community platforms
- Great at delivering high-quality, impactful finished products while ensuring continuity from drop to drop
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years experience as a video producer/editor, with a proven record of performing complex video editing tasks such as adding graphics, special effects, and animations to edits
- Experience using Photoshop, iMovie, and/or After Effects for image creation/video editing
- Knowledge of digital video delivery, including compression requirements
- Self starter energy; you crave the freedom and responsibility associated with a small and agile team at an early stage company
- Great communication
- Keen interest in keeping up with advancements in content delivery technologies and trends
- Extremely deadline-oriented processes/experience, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Availability to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet tight deadlines together.
- A current portfolio of recent, relevant video editing work
Jambb offers competitive salary plus equity. We also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Remote-friendly tooling and teammates
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Regular company lunches and events (as soon as we are all vaccinated!)
- Parent/Caregiver positive, paid time-off approach
Most importantly, you will be part of a team that you’ll enjoy working with that expects your input and contributions from the moment you come on board. Be prepared to work hard and reap the rewards for it - everyone has a seat at the table.
Jambb is an equal opportunity employer. There is no such thing as the “perfect” candidate. We want Jambb to be a place where everyone can grow and contribute. So whatever your background or however you identify, please apply for this position if it would light you up to do this work with us!